Advice on my chances?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

futureoptom9988

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone!

I am currently applying for this cycle and I am planning to apply to NECO, PCO, SCCO, NOVA, & MCPHS! Right now I have a 3.5 GPA and I worked as an optometric technician at an optometry clinic this past summer. I have also volunteered at hospitals and will soon start to shadow at another optometry clinic.

OAT breakdown:
QR: 280
RC: 400
Bio: 310
OCHEM: 330
GC: 280
Physics: 300
AA: 320 TS: 310

I would like some input and advice on whether my application is strong enough or if I should retake the OAT?

Thanks everyone!