Advice on Retaking a Class

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

blackhole2

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just completed my first semester of college and screwed up a little. I made decent grades in all of my glasses except Biology. I finished with a C. So as of right now, my science GPA is sitting at a 2.0 ;/. Should I not worry about it and just use the time I have to raise my science GPA or would it be wise to retake the class? I understand it was my first semester at college but I do not want to blow it off. Any advice?
 
you only took one semester and got a C in Bio. There are plenty of people that made C's on their transcript. You just need to realize that you can't have a C AVERAGE on your science classes. Take it as a lesson learned and make yourself do better on your upcoming classes.

You will have many more science classes to take to bring up that GPA.