Retaking a class

Started by poptometry
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

poptometry

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've already sent most of my applications and one of them got back to me on a missing pre-req. They require a grade of C or higher in which I obtained a C- in undergrad. Thus, for retaking a class (given that I've already completed undergrad) to meet a C or greater pre-req requirement, is community college credit fine or does it depend it on the school I wish to apply to? Furthermore, how would I go about reporting that score to the school that I (hopefully) would have accepted an offer from by the time I complete the class?
Thank you in advance.