I currently attend MGHIHP and absolutely love it. I would chose to come here time and time again. MGHIHP also offers a handful of merit scholarships, that are quite generous (many of them cover 40-50% of tuition, I believe).That being said, living Boston can be expensive. However, a large portion of students live in the suburbs and you can find a great steal in the suburbs, while also being closer to everyday conveniences, such as grocery stores (which can be harder to come by in the city). Its really about what is important to you - a couple students live in the North End, and pay significantly more for a lot less space because of the location. On the other hand, many students live in the Longwood area, Malden, Brighton, Somerville, etc and are able to get a lot more "bang for their buck."
I would also advise you to check out Mercer (as mentioned above)! Its a newer program, and about $75,000 instead of $100,000+ for tuition, but the faculty are really great. They are also really quick about communication through the admissions process, which is a huge plus! =]
Another random bit of information -- I've heard that Boston University uses prosected cadavers. I'm not sure if actually dissecting a cadaver is important to you or not, but its just something to consider.
Finally, I've heard that UNC Chapel Hill is very hard to get into. I think they interview 90-100 candidates for 30 spots. But, that area of North Carolina is beautiful and there is a lot to do.