Advice on Study Resources

Started by KMat
Tags Tags
boards
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

KMat

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,

I am a second year and I'm planning to take both COMLEX Level 1 and USMLE Step 1. I currently have Kaplan, UWorld, and Sketchy subscriptions through the next year. My school got a discounted rate for AMBOSS, and I'm also interested in Firecraker and Boards and Beyond. I don't want to get too many resources and I'm not sure which of the latter 3 I should get, if any. Does anyone use Amboss, Firecracker, and/or BnB who would be willing to share some insight on the resources and/or compare them? What do you like and what don't you like? I don't want to buy all 3 and either not use all 3 or be overwhelmed with too many resources. Thank you in advance for your help! 🙂