Advice on throwaway school

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BlueComet

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
How to pick a throw away school? Is this a school I dont want to go to or a school with super high requirements that I wont get into anyway? Im having a hard time trying to pick one. My MCAT wont be released until the 19th.

Members don't see this ad.

How to pick a throw away school? Is this a school I dont want to go to or a school with super high requirements that I wont get into anyway? Im having a hard time trying to pick one. My MCAT wont be released until the 19th.
Mississippi or some other state school with stringent IS requirements that you have 0 connection to

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Try Johns Hopkins or Harvard. Pick a school that's really hard to get into. You don't want to pick a school that you don't want to go to in the first place because what if you get in and it's your only acceptance?

Reactions: 1 user
The purpose of this is that you would only be a "re-applicant" at that school, correct? Thinking I might have to take this route.

Reactions: 1 user