May 14, 2020
Status
  1. Pre-Dental
I currently have DAT Bootcamp and PATBooster. I take my exam on July 16. I wanted to study starting April but I became ill and have been studying 6-8 hours every day starting now. What is the best way to get a score of 20 or above. I am genuinely worried about my DAT score and it will be too late to retake for this cycle. Please give some advice. I genuinely appreciate it.

WithLove

xoxo
2+ Year Member
Apr 2, 2017
Breath and take it one day at a time. Always practice under timed settings and treat the practice tests like the real DAT. The DAT is like a marathon and you have to train yourself to beat the marathon. And for the day of the test, get a good night's rest before the test and eat a nice breakfast. Good luck!

xoxo

Reactions: 1 user

laundry

SDN Gold Donor
Gold Donor
Sponsor
10+ Year Member
Apr 29, 2007
Berkeley, CA
Status
  1. Dentist
Studying for a standardized test under stress has been shown to be the least productive. Push the date and relax. Better late and great...

Reactions: 1 users

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads