Advice please for the DAT

Started by mys99
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mys99

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I currently have DAT Bootcamp and PATBooster. I take my exam on July 16. I wanted to study starting April but I became ill and have been studying 6-8 hours every day starting now. What is the best way to get a score of 20 or above. I am genuinely worried about my DAT score and it will be too late to retake for this cycle. Please give some advice. I genuinely appreciate it.
 
Breath and take it one day at a time. Always practice under timed settings and treat the practice tests like the real DAT. The DAT is like a marathon and you have to train yourself to beat the marathon. And for the day of the test, get a good night's rest before the test and eat a nice breakfast. Good luck!

xoxo