Advice, please, for the pre-pharmer who's just been accepted?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cleary

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Would any PharmD students or pharmacists out there share your advice to the the pre-pharm student who just received her acceptance letter? Primarily, I wonder what I should do with myself between now and the fall. Is there anything I could do now to help myself as a future PharmD student/pharmacist?

I finished my pre-reqs in December and I have a full time job, so I'll be working from now until mid-August. I do plan to save as much of my income as possible!

Members don't see this ad.

Save money, have fun, and try not to think about school. You have four tough years ahead so enjoy the last few months of freedom! :D

I wonder what I should do with myself between now and the fall

Start working on your alcohol tolerance level.

Members don't see this ad :)
If you aren't working in a pharmacy, start working on memorizing the top 100 just to get that out of the way.

Enjoy the summer.

Buy one reasonably priced toy that you've wanted and save the rest of your money.

Throw away your TV (or don't hook it up to cable).

Start working on your alcohol tolerance level.

Ditto.
Have fun this summer. Don't worry about studying or memorizing. Buy yourself some new clothes before you start living off of student loans.