Advice, please, for the pre-pharmer who's just been accepted?

Started by cleary
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

cleary

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Would any PharmD students or pharmacists out there share your advice to the the pre-pharm student who just received her acceptance letter? Primarily, I wonder what I should do with myself between now and the fall. Is there anything I could do now to help myself as a future PharmD student/pharmacist?

I finished my pre-reqs in December and I have a full time job, so I'll be working from now until mid-August. I do plan to save as much of my income as possible!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If you aren't working in a pharmacy, start working on memorizing the top 100 just to get that out of the way.

Enjoy the summer.

Buy one reasonably priced toy that you've wanted and save the rest of your money.

Throw away your TV (or don't hook it up to cable).