Advice please

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Oakwon

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I sent a letter of intent after being waitlisted a month ago on January 2nd. However, I never got a confirmation email. Since it's been a month, should I send the school an update email referring back to the letter of intent or should I do what I've been doing? If I do send an update email, should I send it as a new email or a reply to the old LOI?

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Thank you for the response. I thought I'd share what I'm currently doing. I'm working as a tutor and I thought maybe sharing some of the success some of my students have achieved.

Is it perhaps better to wait?

Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you for the response. I thought I'd share what I'm currently doing. I'm working as a tutor and I thought maybe sharing some of the success some of my students have achieved.

They don’t have a spot for you right now, and I don’t think sending an email is going to change anything.

Reactions: 2 users

You can check-in, but I would not update.

Reactions: 1 users