Advice please

Started by Oakwon
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Oakwon

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

I sent a letter of intent after being waitlisted a month ago on January 2nd. However, I never got a confirmation email. Since it's been a month, should I send the school an update email referring back to the letter of intent or should I do what I've been doing? If I do send an update email, should I send it as a new email or a reply to the old LOI?

Thanks.
 
Last edited:
Thank you for the response. I thought I'd share what I'm currently doing. I'm working as a tutor and I thought maybe sharing some of the success some of my students have achieved.

Is it perhaps better to wait?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thank you for the response. I thought I'd share what I'm currently doing. I'm working as a tutor and I thought maybe sharing some of the success some of my students have achieved.

Is it perhaps better to wait?
They don’t have a spot for you right now, and I don’t think sending an email is going to change anything.