Advice Pls, No Admittance Ticket Yet!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

muberrymolar

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i am supposed to sit for part 2 on next week, i havent received my admittance ticket yet, this is really killing my morale for studying,
tried calling but to no avail, does anyone know what i should do?i sent in my application 1 week before the nov 1 expiration :confused:

Members don't see this ad.

You need to call up the NDB offices and do it fast...u are sitting for the written right? usually you recieve your ticket two weeks in advance, I dont know the number off hand but if you call up the ADA officies their number is located on www.ada.org and tell them ure problem they will direct you or give u the number to the NDB offices and they can help sort your problem out... I hope you didn't send a personal check did you? once when i registrered i sent a personal check (which they dont accept unless your an ADA member) and they did not register me...they didn't even bother telling me that i was not registered a week before the exam i called them up adn they said oh sorry u sent a personal check i was so upset that they didn't even let me know bout it! so call them up ASAP and find out whats goin on...
take care and good luck on the exam
khurram