Advice plz: last quarter with pass/no pass classes

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bajastapler

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys!

I was wondering what your guys' opinions were.

Currently, I'm in my final quarter of undergraduate classes (applying for the first time this june 2012.) Right now, I'm taking three classes: 1 bio class, 1 psych class, and 1 philosophy class.

As of now, I'm leaning towards taking both my psych and phil class for a pass/no pass option. Would adcoms look at this unfavorably?

As I'm getting ready for the application cycle and searching for a full-time job - upon graduation - I feel my priority shifting away from under-graduate classes and more towards "real-life" stuff. ^_^.

*Also, not sure if this is relevant, but I've had a strong upward trend over the past two years, and - at this point - I don't want to take any more chances on my GPA.

Anyways, any input would be appreciated :)

thanks!

tl;dr: I'd rather spend my time searching for a full-time job and preparing for the application cycle than taking random classes that could affect my GPA. Will adcoms really care?

Members don't see this ad.

x

Last edited:
true.

i'm lost on what I should do though. cause I did the calculations and even if took all my classes for letter grades (and got straight As) my gpa wouldn't go up much more.