Advise me please

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

COPE

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I book for nbde1 and get confirmation no. From prometric center ...do i need to confirm the exam date???how can i do that?if yes before how longe i have to do that..

Thanks in advance

Members don't see this ad.

I book for nbde1 and get confirmation no. From prometric center ...do i need to confirm the exam date???how can i do that?if yes before how longe i have to do that..

Thanks in advance

It is better if you confirm the date...1 week before(actually thre is no set date and I dont think it's mandatory) the exam.in case there are changes....

Thanks for fast reply la fea
what happened that i contact the center and ask if there is need to confirm the date of the exam they said just bring the confirmation number with you....???

How should i confirm the date ??through their website or i have to call them

Members don't see this ad :)
hey i also have a question, i am having hard time contacting the ADA, i paid the money to registar a while back but never took the test...because they didnt have my transcripts, now everything is in place and i am still not able to get contact with them through email...please advise...

How should i confirm the date ??through their website or i have to call them[/QUOTE]

Call them and tell them that you are scheduled to take exam for whatever date you booked the exam and give your last and first names.They will check and tell you if their records say the same.Do this 3 days to a week before your exam.

hey i also have a question, i am having hard time contacting the ADA, i paid the money to registar a while back but never took the test...because they didnt have my transcripts, now everything is in place and i am still not able to get contact with them through email...please advise...

I would just call them...