AECOM Class of 2011

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Can anyone who goes to einstein now give me advice about this precourse in biochem and genetics? I wasn't a science major, but I've heard mixed things about the course not being so necessary. Is there anyone out there who wasn't a science major and didn't take the course? Is there any real benefit to taking the course, besides getting to move in early? Any advice would be appreciated.
user_online.gif
progress.gif

Members don't see this ad.

hey guys!

i know this is probably not the best place to ask, but i'm an MS4 from Singapore considering my electives in the States. i am currently deciding between a few hospitals in NY and New England. i'm thinking of doing surgery and/or emergency medicine, and was wondering if AECOM and its affiliated hospitals have good programs? i will be there for a minimum of 4 weeks.

in addition, how is the housing situation like? are there things to do off-campus? is it easy to get to places like NYC, Boston, etc?

would appreciate it if any of the current students could send me a private message! don't wanna take over your board. cheers! :)

Members don't see this ad :)
I was shocked to get a letter yesterday that said I was not selected for the Biochem class ? They said they were "limiting" the number of students ?!?

Anyone else get this ?!?

I called the housing office, and they said those not taking the biochem class can move in on the 17th of Aug.

When is everyone planning on heading out there?