AECOM secondary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

C.P. Jones

Catface Majigger
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I received Albert Einstein's secondary yesterday. This is my 2nd time applying here (once during my first try, and now for my third cycle). They limit their apps to 2 times, so this is the last time I can apply here. On the app, they ask to list the schools and years applied to, so they will see that this is actually my third cycle, not my second, and that i have already not been accepted to schools after my other 2 tries.

I'm thinking that this is a big red flag for Albert Einstein, and they do not like reapplicants. I am considering not sending this in ALTHOUGH my app is very different from the first time they saw it. Does anyone think I should apply due to my app changes, or that AECOM is really into not taking reapplicants that it won't matter what I did. (The differences are finishing college w/ honors and such, very good last year in terms of grades; 2 diff. research jobs that weren't there when i first applied; 2 diff. volunteering positions; recently began shadowing). I'm not sure if this is "enough" for them, but it sounds like a good change to me!

Members don't see this ad.

I think you should apply. The 2X means to their institution, so why not go for it?

C.P. Jones said:
Hi,

I received Albert Einstein's secondary yesterday. This is my 2nd time applying here (once during my first try, and now for my third cycle). They limit their apps to 2 times, so this is the last time I can apply here. On the app, they ask to list the schools and years applied to, so they will see that this is actually my third cycle, not my second, and that i have already not been accepted to schools after my other 2 tries.

I'm thinking that this is a big red flag for Albert Einstein, and they do not like reapplicants. I am considering not sending this in ALTHOUGH my app is very different from the first time they saw it. Does anyone think I should apply due to my app changes, or that AECOM is really into not taking reapplicants that it won't matter what I did. (The differences are finishing college w/ honors and such, very good last year in terms of grades; 2 diff. research jobs that weren't there when i first applied; 2 diff. volunteering positions; recently began shadowing). I'm not sure if this is "enough" for them, but it sounds like a good change to me!

butmylipshurtrealbad said:
I think you should apply. The 2X means to their institution, so why not go for it?

b/c i hate paying for it :laugh:

i guess i will, they just seem mean about it