AECOM waitlist

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
hey guys. i have a friend who was admitted off of the waitlist to einstein yesterday, so still keep up hope!

Members don't see this ad.

hey guys. i have a friend who was admitted off of the waitlist to einstein yesterday, so still keep up hope!

Thats so weird. They told me no one until July. I emailed Noreen Kerrigan, and she gave me an ambiguous answer. I hear different things from different people in the same department!

which waitlist is this? the regular one or the better one ( the under consideration "we would have accepted you if we had more spots)?

Members don't see this ad :)
my first acceptance.. wow. :)

got emailed yesterday from aecom off the hold list.

best of luck to you guys.

Congrats hopskotch!!! I think this could be the answer. The better (favorably reviewed or hold list) waitlist is moving now. The regular waitlist will start moving in July. I hope their is a spot for me.:scared: If anyone gets in please update it here so the waitlisters can know what is going on. Also if you can tell us whether you were on hold, favorably reviewed, or a regular waitlister. Thank you in advance.

my first acceptance.. wow. :)

got emailed yesterday from aecom off the hold list.

best of luck to you guys.

Congrats hopskotch! I got my one and only acceptance late in the season too, so I totally know how wonderful it feels (and what a relief it is). AE is a great school, I'm sure you'll like it there. :)

i just called the admissions office today. they told me that there are still people on the hold list but someone got off the waitlist today. fyi.

Has anyone else heard of any recent movement on the regular waitlist?

Has anyone else heard of any recent movement on the regular waitlist?

I doubt there will be anymore movement. I just don't see how its possible at this point...

I doubt there will be anymore movement. I just don't see how its possible at this point...

That is not true there have been cases where people were called on the first day of classes because someone did not show up to orientation. There still maybe some hope although at this point I will say it is very slim.

Hey guys, I'm not on the wait list, but would like to let you know that one of my friends got off the wait list today. I hope that gives hope to the rest of you waiting. GOOD LUCK!:luck:

Hey guys, I'm not on the wait list, but would like to let you know that one of my friends got off the wait list today. I hope that gives hope to the rest of you waiting. GOOD LUCK!:luck:

Was he/she on the regular waitlist or the hold list? So I assume they withdrew from Stony to go to Einstein, right?

Anyone else hear of any other waitlist movement? (Keep this thread alive)