Aecom

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Picklesali

M2
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So, I was just wondering if everyone who interviewed has heard from them. I interviewed back in November but never heard anything. It's very unlikely that I would attend if accepted, but I guess I sort of forgot about them...

(Is it wrong just to want to know if they liked me?)

Members don't see this ad.

I guess maybe it's a little wrong... :eek:

ive also heard nothing, which is unfortunate, as id be happy there

Members don't see this ad :)
Well, according to their website, accepted students hear 4-6 weeks after interview. Others are on waitlist (...and I presume, rejected??) Hmmmm... it's been MUCH longer than 6 weeks.

Good luck Marc! I think I will be seeing you later this week...and it will be COLD!

Well, according to their website, accepted students hear 4-6 weeks after interview. Others are on waitlist (...and I presume, rejected??) Hmmmm... it's been MUCH longer than 6 weeks.

Good luck Marc! I think I will be seeing you later this week...and it will be COLD!

curiosity got the better of me, so i called them. they are still deciding.

see you at mayo!

curiosity got the better of me, so i called them. they are still deciding.

I hate waiting. My friend applying to law schools with somewhat lower scores then me all around applied for law schools in mid December, he already has 8 acceptance and a whole let of money in his bank account.

I bet med schools get off on our misery.

So, I was just wondering if everyone who interviewed has heard from them. I interviewed back in November but never heard anything. It's very unlikely that I would attend if accepted, but I guess I sort of forgot about them...

(Is it wrong just to want to know if they liked me?)

I would call them, Pickles. Were we on that interview together? I can't remember... In any case, I interviewed there during the last week of October and got an acceptance during the second week of December - which I turned down 2 days later. Doing the math, and figuring in a delay for the holiday season, I'd think they'd have a decision any day now.