AEGD 2019-20 UNIVERSITY OF ROCHESTER

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Fad88

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can I get all those people here who applied for URMC AEGD 2019 entry? Anyone who has got acceptance letter?

Sent from my Infinix X603 using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Not at my end. I was dumb enough not to take any of the candidates' contact. Although i had sent an email and they replied to wait till 8th feb

May be they are just waiting for the confirmation of the candidates otherwise they will go for thw waiting list
Lets cross fingers

Are they preferring nbde 2 cleared candidates? Do you have some idea of what kind of candidates have they chosen?

Members don't see this ad :)
Its done sending to the first wave
If any reject the offer they will start picking from the waiting list
So final image is not clear yet but they already sent the 12 international aegd offers

Reactions: 1 user
I was under the impression that they were selecting batchwise. Those interviewed first ll be sent a letter first and those interviewed later would receive acceptance or rejection letters later

Its done sending to the first wave
If any reject the offer they will start picking from the waiting list
So final image is not clear yet but they already sent the 12 international aegd offers
When do they usually send the second wave? Is there still a hope?

Reactions: 1 user
I think they are irritated with my emails.. i am asked to wait as i will be directly contacted if my name popped up

Can any plz help me do we have to clear nbde part 1 and 2 for AEGD Rochester ? Nd did u guys applied thru Adea pass application ?