AEGD and GPR program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

luvdents007

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I just wanted to know about the AEGD and GPR programs in USA. As far as i know after finishing ur AEGD or GRP in US ur elligilble to take licensure in 17 states and though most of the AEGD programs pays around 30,000 to 40,000. I think it is a better option than gettin into an advanced DDS program. Do any of u guys have any thought about it n have u guys know which are all the universities n hospitals gives admission to foreign internationals

.:love:

Members don't see this ad.

Compdent has given a detailed info abt that.if we have to take gre then what r the subjects we r supposed to take.

HEy

Could you please tell me where did you get the information about 17 states licensing a foreign graduate after doing an AEGD or GPR and do you know which states are those and are you limited to that states?

Thanks.

Drmouse

Originally posted by luvdents007
...most of the AEGD programs pays around 30,000 to 40,000. I think it is a better option than gettin into an advanced DDS program. .:love:

Hi there. Unfortunately, you won't get paid $30K - $40K if you don't have a dental degree from US or Canada. If your dental degree is from foreign university, then you may luck out on the "rich" stipend and may only get around $10K to $20K. Equal employment opportunity or cheap labour? Something to ponder.