AEGD/GPR Programs for Foreign Trained Dentists 2022 cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tobat

Reaction score
Hello!
I know it's still early but I wanted to open up this thread so we can all inform each other throughout this cycle. Feel free to post about interview dates and bench tests to help each other out :)
Best of luck to everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello!
I know it's still early but I wanted to open up this thread so we can all inform each other throughout this cycle. Feel free to post about interview dates and bench tests to help each other out :)
Best of luck to everyone!
Hello Tobat,
Did you get any interviews this cycle?
I want to know about the bench test.
I heard they ask hard preps and surgeries?
is it true?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello Tobat,
Did you get any interviews this cycle?
I want to know about the bench test.
I heard they ask hard preps and surgeries?
is it true?
Hello, i know community smiles and UM had bench tests. Ohio interviews in october

Reactions: 1 user
How are you feeling about the presencial interview for international students? I am living outside US and I feel they might not call me for interview because of that....how about u?

How are you feeling about the presencial interview for international students? I am living outside US and I feel they might not call me for interview because of that....how about u?
I know a lot of schools are still doing virtual interviews! So just wait and see how that plays out

Has anyone received anything from Rochester?

Hello guys, does anyone know anything about the approximate cost of the aegd program for an international applicant?

Hey, has everyone heard back from Ucoon AEGD program? If yes, when was it and when will the interviews take place?

Thanks

Did anybody hear from VCU or Maryland?

Did anyone get accepted at University of Maryland AEGD?

any updates from Eastman Rochester AEGD?

Last edited: