AF COT March 2011

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Awesome! I'm going to 11-03 as well! Join our fb group (USAF COT 11-03), we've got about 25 people on there right now (4 pharmacists so far).

Awesome! I'm going to 11-03 as well! Join our fb group (USAF COT 11-03), we've got about 25 people on there right now (4 pharmacists so far).

right on, consider it done.

Just ten or so weeks and I still have to get my orders finalized and my uniforms purchased. I only started all this 14 months ago :smuggrin:

do you want be best friends with me when we get there? -creep-

Members don't see this ad :)
right on, consider it done.

Just ten or so weeks and I still have to get my orders finalized and my uniforms purchased. I only started all this 14 months ago :smuggrin:

do you want be best friends with me when we get there? -creep-
Yeah, no worries about that, seems like they're taking their sweet time with orders...people going to January cot are just getting their orders now. I haven't received mine yet either, I hope we get it soon so i can go uniform shopping!

Um, sure, you can be my bff :D

Yeah, no worries about that, seems like they're taking their sweet time with orders...people going to January cot are just getting their orders now. I haven't received mine yet either, I hope we get it soon so i can go uniform shopping!

Um, sure, you can be my bff :D

NapoleanDynamite-HeckYes.jpg