AF Dentists?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

UOP_Dentist

USAF Dentist
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

My base is going through the BRAC, so therefore i am slated to PCS in 2008. I was wondering if anyone has ever been to Davis Monthan and can tell me more about it? Feel free to PM me or email me at .mil

it seems that after all these Info Assurance trainng and Sec Clearance training, i'm getting worried that i'm in violation of OPSEC/COMSEC. so i hope i don't divulge anything i shouldn't.

thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I used to live in Tucson and love it there. Smaller than Phoenix but still a lot to do. Puerto Penaso (Rocky Point) Mexico which is about 4 hours away is great. The base itself is pretty big with the AF's bone yard where they store all the old planes that are moth balled. I've been in the Air Guard for a little over 11 years and am considering going active duty to pay for my D-schooling. Better weather than up in Washington and there's even a ski resort not 45 minutes away! Not sure how big the base medical clinic is (never used it) but Tucson is a hot bed for modern medical research at the U of A. Lots of opportunities and great PCS move.