Quantcast

affected or interrupted education..?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lutopie0730

Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
I know that there has been many questions about this section... but I couldn't find the similar situation like mine...(so far)

I got BA abroad back in 2009. I came to US to continue studying in the same year after graduation. (I am CA resident by the way)

My family had financial issues during that time, so I had to work and support my sister's college tuition.

At first, I was planning to take university science courses, but I found out that I was not eligible for either transfer or financial aid. (I didn't know that both of them are only for undergraduate....:() University classes cost like 300 dollars per unit, so I took all of prerequisites at community college instead.

Should I put this into the section? or it's not considered as affected...?

Thank you in advance...:thumbup:

Bis-GMA111

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know that there has been many questions about this section... but I couldn't find the similar situation like mine...(so far)

I got BA abroad back in 2009. I came to US to continue studying in the same year after graduation. (I am CA resident by the way)

My family had financial issues during that time, so I had to work and support my sister's college tuition.

At first, I was planning to take university science courses, but I found out that I was not eligible for either transfer or financial aid. (I didn't know that both of them are only for undergraduate....:() University classes cost like 300 dollars per unit, so I took all of prerequisites at community college instead.

Should I put this into the section? or it's not considered as affected...?

Thank you in advance...:thumbup:

i would definitely put that down.

dentalprodigy

Mr. Awesome
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Same...put that in your app

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk