Affirmative action...residency??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My apologies. I should have said "...ALL doctors (Caucasian, Asian-American, African-American, whatever) can make mistakes." I regret making this error on such a politically correct thread. ;)

Members don't see this ad.

Originally posted by grouptherapy
I really dislike the use of the word "asian" when saying it in the same breath as the words "white" and "black." "Yellow" seems more consistent.

actually, I think it would be better to say "pink", "brown", and "yellow"...

A black person is denied housing IN PART because of their race: racial discrimination

A white person is denied a residency slot IN PART because of their race: racial discrimination

Thank you and good-night

newsflash: you cannot be racist against whites in america. haven't you learned?

and btw, i would NEVER go to a black doctor (they are called "affirmative action doctors") for this reason: they were too dumb to get into med. school in the first place, never even mind complete a residency.

here you go: http://alfin2100.blogspot.com/2012/02/thisll-kill-ya-affirmative-action.html

Woah, slow down. Professionalism and medical competence are two different things.

Reactions: 1 user
:whoa:
It's only a matter of time before this thread is shut down. Mods where you at?

OMFG.

I'm going to lose my mind.

If we report the post does it get removed or the thread just gets locked? I see the poster was banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.