AFK 2014 test centers

Started by sarooka
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sarooka

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello i wanna see if anyone registered for AFK 2014 in London !
I have mailed NDEB to check, but still waiting their reply.
It would be easier for me to apply to london than canda! Kindly share any information you know about test centers! Any tips for visa application?
 
Hi there! I already registered for the AFK Feb 2014 in London. I emailed the NDEB staff and they informed me that the details of the exam venue will be announced shortly after the application deadline 20th November.
 
Really! Thats great , im going to work on my visa then!
They replyed me as well but they said its going to be confirmed after 20 Nov...
This is great!
Thanks alot
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi there! I already registered for the AFK Feb 2014 in London. I emailed the NDEB staff and they informed me that the details of the exam venue will be announced shortly after the application deadline 20th November.

Hey, i have registered to AFK london too, but still didnt recieve venue details, did any of u get the details?
Good luck
 
I'm doing a AFK mock exam at TCCDS on Jan/11/14 great to see how much knowledge is known and what's left to learn or work on before the BIG EXAM Day! it's only $250 and there giving unreleased questions and going over difficult questions too.