Testing problems

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr. Singh333

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I just got done with my NBDE part 2 day 2 today. I made a huge mistake and accidentally skipped the entire first section (50 questions) of the exam on accident! I emailed the ADA about the situation right away after my exam. I feel that day 1 and the rest of the exam however went well. Has anyone ever encountered this same problem before? And if so what happened and what was the outcome? This whole situation has got me extremely stressed out as I’ve studied my ass off for this exam. I would be devastated if I failed due to a stupid accidental click of a button. Please if anyone has any information on this please let me know. Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello everyone,

I just got done with my NBDE part 2 day 2 today. I made a huge mistake and accidentally skipped the entire first section (50 questions) of the exam on accident! I emailed the ADA about the situation right away after my exam. I feel that day 1 and the rest of the exam however went well. Has anyone ever encountered this same problem before? And if so what happened and what was the outcome? This whole situation has got me extremely stressed out as I’ve studied my ass off for this exam. I would be devastated if I failed due to a stupid accidental click of a button. Please if anyone has any information on this please let me know. Thank you.
Have you notified your academic dean? I just want to be sure they can also support you in your appeal to re-take the exam if necessary. You may want to review the test exam information about what recourse you can take after you complete the exam.

Last edited: