Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hey. Did you end up giving the exam? how was it?Hi. I am taking exam in feb’18 and interested in group studies.
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
hey. Did you end up giving the exam? how was it?Hi. I am taking exam in feb’18 and interested in group studies.
Hi, I am planning to write AFK this august, does anyone have any pointers on how to begin with?i would like to create an AFK 2018 study group to help each other out,anyone interested?
I think this is right +381604578087Double check your no
Please add me too!!I think this is right +381604578087
Hi. I am taking exam in feb’18 and interested in group studies.
i would like to create an AFK 2018 study group to help each other out,anyone interested?
helloplz add me too
0989127373502
Sara,helloplz add me too
0989127373502
Hey...i am also interested in joining the group...but am currently staying in India...will that be a problem?i would like to create an AFK 2018 study group to help each other out,anyone interested?
i would like to create an AFK 2018 study group to help each other out,anyone interested?
I would like to join the groupi would like to create an AFK 2018 study group to help each other out,anyone interested?
I would like to join as wellI would like to join the group
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.