AFK 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Alien6

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I am starting this thread for anyone who might be looking to give the AFK in February 2019.
I live in Mississauga and am looking for a serious study partner.
Along with that, if anybody has any advice on how to study, you're more than welcome. Any and every advice will be appreciated!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 10 users
Hey!
I live in Montreal, and looking for a study partner as well for Feb 2019 AFK.

Reactions: 1 users
Hello. I am also looking for a study partner. Afk feb 2019. Please dm ur email

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hey everyone. Let's start a study group. I live in Richmond Hill, please let me know if you also need a study partner and you're in GTA.

I'm also planning to take the AFK in Feb 2019 (FINALLY got my application approved a few weeks ago). I still live overseas however, and will be travelling to sit the exams. Is anyone interested in a WhatsApp study group or is there already one that I could join?

Hi everyone. I am starting this thread for anyone who might be looking to give the AFK in February 2019.
Along with that, if anybody has any advice on how to study, you're more than welcome. Any and every advice will be appreciated!!!
Hi,
Even i am looking for study partner ...i am located in Gta near downtown...

Is any whatsapp study group for feb2019 available?please add me 00447595362519

Hi guys, just curious, how long did it take for all your documents to be verified once they were sent by your University and by you to NDEB?
My wife's documents will be sent by the University in like 2 or 3 weeks (their estimate). I'm not sure if this will be enough time for her to register by the November 15th deadline for the February 2019 AFK.

NDEB gives an estimate of 12-14 weeks for verification. What was your experience?

Thank you in advanced for your help and information!

Hi guys, just curious, how long did it take for all your documents to be verified once they were sent by your University and by you to NDEB?
My wife's documents will be sent by the University in like 2 or 3 weeks (their estimate). I'm not sure if this will be enough time for her to register by the November 15th deadline for the February 2019 AFK.

NDEB gives an estimate of 12-14 weeks for verification. What was your experience?

Thank you in advanced for your help and information!
Hello I also wanted to know if it is necessary to get your degree reevaluated if you have already done the evaluation for the PR process and got approval from Wes?

Last edited:
Also, is it necessary to send our original copies to ndeb? Or just the attested copies

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello everyone
I am planning to give afk in Feb 2019. I am looking for the the study material and past papers. And tell me if there is any watsapp study group for afk2019??

Hi, Would somebody please add me to the Whatsapp group? Also text me if you’d want to study together if you’re in Toronto. Thank you! +14373336456

I'm also planning to take the AFK in Feb 2019 (FINALLY got my application approved a few weeks ago). I still live overseas however, and will be travelling to sit the exams. Is anyone interested in a WhatsApp study group or is there already one that I could join?
Hi... I am also moving to canada in few days.. U just said u also overseas .. I wanna confirm that can i register and make online profile while i am in india? Is it ok to provide india contact number ? Thank you in advance

Hey everyone. Let's start a study group. I live in Richmond Hill, please let me know if you also need a study partner and you're in GTA.
hi nazgol, i also live in toronto and looking for a study group for AFK exam. i think we can make it.

hey everyone. i have just arrived toronto last week and im looking for making a study group for international dentists who are interested in passing the AFK exam

Hello i am seriously interested in studying. Plus i have all the material with me.
Please tell me your email ID so that i can contact you.

hey everyone. i have just arrived toronto last week and im looking for making a study group for international dentists who are interested in passing the AFK exam
Hey i am interested. I have all the material.

Hey! if you have created a group could you please add me? thank you! I am from Winnipeg and I am taking the AFK in Feb 2019

Phone # 204-951-4843

Hello all

Could someone please add me to the group? +14693861106. I appreciate all your help.

Hello i am seriously interested in studying. Plus i have all the material with me.
Please tell me your email ID so that i can contact you.
Hey! I just saw your message. My email is id [email protected]
please send me an email so we can communicate better. Thanks

Hey I am from north york, Toronto and am planning to give afk in Feb 2019. Kindly please add me too to the group.
+1416-990-3435

hi. I am in north York Toronto, im planning to pass AFK exam on aug 2019. if there is any body here who is interested in making a study group and exchange sources please let me know in my e-mail: [email protected]

Hey .. please Dm me and we can make a watsaap group.
I’m in vancouver and preparing for aug ‘19

hi, I am planning to take exam in feb 2019. I am in Brampton and looking for a study partner …..DM me please!

hello does anyone know from where to study pharmac and what are the important topics in pharmac to study

where can i find afk study material. please help. thank you.

hi everyone.. i am taking afk in august. is there anyone studying around dublin. also is there a whatsapp group?

Hi guys. I am planning to start with whole process, and I am a little bit confused. Could you please share your experience with getting and sending required documents. And time given after online registration for sending them.
Thank you

Hi have you taken part in 2019 afk? Would you please help me ?

Hey guys Ill be taking the Feb 2020 AFK course in Dunedin, this will be my second attempt (first Aug2018). I live up in Auckland here, any study partners are welcome to join me

I would also like to join AFK study WhatsApp group...Kindly add my number also if somebody is an admin...My number is (91)(9898343698).

Could you please add +919898343698 also ,if you have created a group....Thanks a lot...