AFK Feb 2017 Prep Released Questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sakicar

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is anyone working on the released questions from Ndeb Canada?

Members don't see this ad.

yes
happy to discuss together
Now I've downloaded the file from NDEB Canada withe Afk questions and I printed it out. The pages and questions have no numbers so I started numbering them and seperating them on subject basis. When I arrive to a question numbered 300 or 400 I start again. This I believe will make things a bit easier when going through them. I've also noticed that sometimes they put one subject questions (ie. prosthodontics) in a group (ie. one question after the other) but this is seldom.
I've also noticed that thee aren't many NDEB part 1 questions, I mean Anatomy Biochemistry Microbi etc. The larger number I've stumbled upon are dent anatomy questions. I don't know if you noticed the same things? Would you like working on the first 100? and then compare answers? Or do you prefer to do it by subject?

Members don't see this ad :)
Tell me what you think about these

The permanent teeth most frequently ankylosed are the

A. canines.
B. incisors.
C. molars.
D. premolars.

In the Vita® Classical Shade Guide, the hue of the D shade series is

1. red.

2. grey.

3. yellow.

4. brown

The most appropriate recall interval for an 8 year old patient with high caries risk is
    1. 3 months.

2. 6 months.

3. 9 months.

4. 12 months.

What percentage of natal teeth are supernumerary?
      1. 10.

2. 50.

3. 90

The percentage of documented child abuse cases estimated to involve orofacial injuries is

A. 10-20. B. 30-40. C. 50-60.

hi,i am saskatoon,n want t prepare for aug 17 ndeb. i need guidence about the material to read .n also need study partner

Reactions: 1 user
Hey guys I'm a dentist from the uk currently in Toronto ! I'd like to join you guys with prep for August please :)

Hey guys I'm a dentist from the uk currently in Toronto ! I'd like to join you guys with prep for August please :)
hi sagal, I'm from the UK too, but studied dentistry in Spain. Im planning on doing the AFK in 2017 too. Have you started preparing?

Hi ,
Anybody know about these company if we can trust them ,

Please advice
Thanks
ImageUploadedBySDN1487777653.973425.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

did anyone get the results of AFK feb 2017?

hi,i am saskatoon,n want t prepare for aug 17 ndeb. i need guidence about the material to read .n also need study partner
Hi there, me too starting prep for AFK 2017.do you have any material?

hi sagal, I'm from the UK too, but studied dentistry in Spain. Im planning on doing the AFK in 2017 too. Have you started preparing?
Hi! I am a dentist also! I am from Cuba! So I studied in Spanish also! Can you advice me any book? Thanks

Hi any advised on what to study for AFK exam!!! Thank you

Members don't see this ad :)
Now I've downloaded the file from NDEB Canada withe Afk questions and I printed it out. The pages and questions have no numbers so I started numbering them and seperating them on subject basis. When I arrive to a question numbered 300 or 400 I start again. This I believe will make things a bit easier when going through them. I've also noticed that sometimes they put one subject questions (ie. prosthodontics) in a group (ie. one question after the other) but this is seldom.
I've also noticed that thee aren't many NDEB part 1 questions, I mean Anatomy Biochemistry Microbi etc. The larger number I've stumbled upon are dent anatomy questions. I don't know if you noticed the same things? Would you like working on the first 100? and then compare answers? Or do you prefer to do it by subject?
Hi I need help on those questions.. I can help I'm.in Edmonton.

Hi to all,

just wanted to let you know that there is a great whatsup afk study group. Feel free to join us :)

and one more thing - I've collected some study material for the adc and afk exams and will be sharing them during the day. Most probably I'll creat a new thread on int dental.

I'm start to prepare for AFK-august . I am in Edmonton too . is there any courses or agents in Edmonton for preparation ??

please I need help in finding AFK materials - I am in Edmonton too .
any one knows any study group in Edmonton or course preparation ?

hi i would like to join for AFK prep as well please

Hi,

I am looking for AFK material information as well. How can I get it?

Hi to all,

just wanted to let you know that there is a great whatsup afk study group. Feel free to join us :)

Hi,
Would you mind adding me to the group.

My number is 919495895073

Hi is there any watsapp group of students preparing fr the same?

i m planning to study however there isn't a course or group in edmonton. i m in edmonton too