Afraid Of Dogs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sohana

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi
i am sohana from pakistan
i am really afraid of dogs
but i got adm in dvm university
as i am afraid of dogs so it means i cant do
?
plz help
n also
say that after dvm i want to come in europe/america
so plz guide abt this

Members don't see this ad.

Hey Plz Answer
N Pl Also Tell Me Its Future In Europe N In Usa N Salary Wise Whats Its Condition?

sohana said:
Hey Plz Answer
N Pl Also Tell Me Its Future In Europe N In Usa N Salary Wise Whats Its Condition?
Listen I have seen your posts in the India and Eurpoe threads about Medical school as well. Let me tell you one thing there is NO shortcut for making money (unless ofcourse you win lotto) but until then I would say do what you enjoy doing. Ofcourse you can't become a dvm if you are scared of dogs unless you can eliminate your fear which is not very easy. Do what you enjoy doing at least you will be happy, if not rich.

Members don't see this ad :)
so how to remove my fear plz help me as i got admssion in dvm university
so plz tell
my classes will start after2 month so plz tell me i am very much woorried abt it

Is this a legitimate question? :confused:
Just for the sake of argument, I will take it as a legitimate question.
In this country and Canada, one needs a lot of hours of animal experience to be admitted to vet school. I assumed that it was the same in other countries. The majority of easily accessible time, in this country, would be spent with dogs, cats, and large domesticated animals. Vet school applicants generally have had enough experience to either not be as afraid, know their limits, or change their animal career choice.
In Pakistan, the dogs you will see will not be the trained pets that we would see a lot of the time. Also, the nicest dog can be aggressive when it is hurt and scared. There can never be a guarantee that some surprise won't pop out at you.
As in most fears, most people can deal with it to a certain degree. It depends on how scared you are, and whether or not you can ease into a situation. If you have an uncontrollable fear, vet med is not for you(atleast until you get some major counseling :) )

Truth74 made a lot of good points. The biggest thing is that you need to overcome the fear of the unexpected. The surest way to get hurt by an animal is to act less than confident around that animal. It's not really because the animals can "sense" your fear, but because fear makes you hesitate and not react as definitively as you need to. The safe handling of animals is 85% confidence, 10% skill, and 5% other.

i never have experience to handle dogs but i afraid of them
isnt there any tips to ...
n is dvm is all abt them
cant we just open a clinic for birds only

Hi there Sohana,
There is an association of avian veterinarians, which is a specialization for veterinarians that care for birds. There are different specializations, but all vets will learn about a wide variety of animals, including dogs, in Vet School. After vet school, you may not ever have to see a dog again, if you specialize.

sohana said:

but what if the dog came along and caught a bird? or what if through genetic engineering the developed dogs with wings?? or birds with dog ears?? what if a bird owner came in and wanted help with their bird AND dog? what if your children want a dog? what if there is no market for birds? what about bird dogs and hunting?

cooldreams said:
but what if the dog came along and caught a bird? or what if through genetic engineering the developed dogs with wings?? or birds with dog ears?? what if a bird owner came in and wanted help with their bird AND dog? what if your children want a dog? what if there is no market for birds? what about bird dogs and hunting?
you have missed one scenario, what if the dog swallow a bird alive and sohana has to operate on dog to bring the bird out. :laugh:

Ya I Cant Do Anything When Dogs Start Barking At Me
I Decided To Join ..o Forgot It
Well

sohana said:
Well

im confused.

Also, are you a human? why are you scared of dogs barking?? normally that is how cats or rabbits react... not humans

Members don't see this ad :)
sohana said:
Well

NOW I AM NOT GOING TO STOP POSTING IN THIS WEBSITE ,IN A BAD WAY
BEZ WHATEVER I POST ADM CLOSED IT
ITS NOT FAIR I WILL DO MANYTHINGS NOW
N N N I DONT CARE IF HE NOW BLOCKS ME
I WILL MAKE NEW IDS
I AM COMING N U WILL GET HINTS ABT ME WHEN I WILL POST
WHEN BUSH CAN ATTACK N INTERFARE IN THIS WHOLE WORLD THAN WHY CANT I
I AM COMING.......
SMOKEAT
I AM FROM INDIA FORM NEW DELHI N MY REAL NAME IS JUHI GAR
MY ADDRESS IS ...FORGOT IT
N I LOVE TO INVADE
BYEEEEEEEEEEEE :love:
ITS ALL BEZ ADM BLOCKS MY TOPICS
I DONT CAREEEEE

Now Everybody Will Start Crying
By Saying That Adm Adm Adm What R U Looking Close This Too
N He Willl Say That U R Rite Its A Duplicate/not Fit
My India Is The Best
East Or West India Is Thhe Best
My Gandi Jee
My Kashmir
My Bihar
My Delhi
My Shahrkh
Wow
India Is The Best,
Others R Just Bad Lucks
Jelious Jelious
I Am Smeelimg This Smoke,
Smoke Of My Switch Wowww
India U R The Best
I Am Also Starting A Website Which Will Open On 1 Feb For Indian Doc Only N For Some Other Countries
But Will Remain Ban For Usa Members
That Site Will Be Included In The Top World Sites Due To Its .....
Coming To Help Indian

now some will also cry that this girl is also a lier
she said in past that that she is from pakistan
now she is saying that she is indian'
is this girl mad or like that
ya something but not abt u .abt my country india
i dont hate pak but i am a follower of shk khan
so ....
welll bye

if u r confused cooldreams,than i cant do anything abt it because it has been since birth
u know genetic eng.
than this problem can be solved ,,i can eng some vectors from some one like (u know who matches u)...
sorry i am not like that the way in which i am talking but this site makes me like this
so no respect

I am getting a headache just trying to comprehend these posts. I understand that English is not her native language, but you have to have some kind of basic skills for people to even understand what the hell you are saying. These posts look like random words just put together :confused:

Are you planning to invade the U.S. or something because you don't like President Bush? Are you bringing the Indian Army or the Pakistani Army?

sohana said:
if u r confused cooldreams,than i cant do anything abt it because it has been since birth
u know genetic eng.
than this problem can be solved ,,i can eng some vectors from some one like (u know who matches u)...
sorry i am not like that the way in which i am talking but this site makes me like this
so no respect

you dont make sense in the standpoint that you are scared of animals, yet desire to be an animal doctor. a bit of a conundrum.....

Boy,
Do I feel stupid to have responded to someone like this. :(
I thought she was sincere.
Man, was I wrong.
Sohana, there is a thing called ethics, and you really need to take a class on that. Lying is a big deal in any professional situation, especially all fields of medicine. We need to be able to trust what each other says and does in order to do what we plan on doing. Even the most insignificant falsehood can mean the difference between life and death.
What would happen if someone asked you if you had run the autoclave? (I know there are indicators for when something is sterilized, but this is an example.) I myself would be running it over whether I saw the stripes or not. Or, what if you were responsible for administering medication? :scared: I could go on here, but I won't.

I hope what vegansoprano and I said was helpful to someone else.

Truth please don't be so upset. Sohana is apparently a jerk and for all we know she might be a 12 year old. I mean look at her english. It might be someone with an IQ less than 90 and is living in Siberia. Who cares? the point is that by doing this she has hurt no one else but herself. Atleast from now I won't reply to her posts while I could have given her some serious advice and same goes for most of you. Truth don't be upset and have happy holidays
:)

myfavred said:
Truth please don't be so upset. Sohana is apparently a jerk and for all we know she might be a 12 year old. I mean look at her english. It might be someone with an IQ less than 90 and is living in Siberia. Who cares? the point is that by doing this she has hurt no one else but herself. Atleast from now I won't reply to her posts while I could have given her some serious advice and same goes for most of you. Truth don't be upset and have happy holidays
:)
oo REALLY
WHEN I HURT MYSELF...I DONT REMEMBER........I SAID I DONT CARE........O BUT ONE THING IS VERY PLEASANT THAT U R NOT GOING TO REPLY AGAIN
O THANKS GOD
ATLEAST ONE *** STOP
MY IQ LEVEL WELL DONT TALK ABT IT.......I DONT NEED TO DO SO BEZ I HAVE HEARD THAT IN USA MORE THAN 50% DONT HAVE ANY IDEA THAT WHAT IS GOING ON AROUND THE WORLD...
N PROVE IS THAT THEY VOTED FOR BUSH AGAIN
I AM A BIG FAN OF BUSH BUT NOT MY COUNTRY N THIS WORL
IQ IQ IQ IQ IQ IQ
HMM
THERE R 52 STATES OF USA
TURKEY IS ONLY COUNTRY IN BTW EU N ASIA
INDIA HAVE BIGGEST POPULATION IN THIS WORLD AFTER CHINA
TEREE R/WERE 7 CONTINENTS..I HAVE A PROVE
N U R THE BIGGEST *** I HAVE EVER READ/...THATS AN OPEN SECRET
HMMM
2-3 MISTAKES R ALLOWED N I AM PASSED
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
THANKS BYE

Truth74 said:
Boy,
Do I feel stupid to have responded to someone like this. :(
I thought she was sincere.
Man, was I wrong.
Sohana, there is a thing called ethics, and you really need to take a class on that. Lying is a big deal in any professional situation, especially all fields of medicine. We need to be able to trust what each other says and does in order to do what we plan on doing. Even the most insignificant falsehood can mean the difference between life and death.
What would happen if someone asked you if you had run the autoclave? (I know there are indicators for when something is sterilized, but this is an example.) I myself would be running it over whether I saw the stripes or not. Or, what if you were responsible for administering medication? :scared: I could go on here, but I won't.

I hope what vegansoprano and I said was helpful to someone else.
HEY HEY HEY
I WAS SINCERE N MY ALL POSTS REGARDING EDU INFORMATION OF DVM/MD/MBBS WAS CENT PER CENT TRUTH
BUT AOME PEOPLE MADE ME SO .. THAT I HAVE TO REPLY IN THAT WAY TOO
SOO I DID
N N I HAVNT UNDERSTAND evem a single line wht r u saying
bez everyone know i hate english
not ALL PARTS
I LOVE TO SPEAK DAMAGE ENGLISH
THERE SHOULD BE NO RESPECT O F GRAMMER N TENSES N LIKE THAT IN ENGLISH..I THINK SO
N MORE THAN 90% OF THIS WORLD DONT HAVE IDEA HOT TO SPEAK ENGLISH
EVEN PRESIDENT OF RUSSIA GOT A TRANSLATOR
FOR IT
SO I HAVE LUCKY

rsachdev said:
what the hell is going on here?
RICHA WE HAVNT ASKED U TO ENTER UR PLACE
SO NOT SAY SORRY N GO GO AWAY

medic170 said:
I am getting a headache just trying to comprehend these posts. I understand that English is not her native language, but you have to have some kind of basic skills for people to even understand what the hell you are saying. These posts look like random words just put together :confused:

Are you planning to invade the U.S. or something because you don't like President Bush? Are you bringing the Indian Army or the Pakistani Army?
TO INVADE USA HEY R U MAD
I WILL NEVER EVEN IF I BECOME INDIAN PRESIDENT
WELL
MY NATIVE LANGUAGE IS HINDI....SO PROUD I AM
N U DONT NEED TO WORRY
BEZ U R AN AMERICAN SO U SHOULD TAKE INTEREST IN UR COUNTRY
OK GO TO SLEEP
BYE
WELL DONT EVER TRY TO COME TO MY UPCOMING WEBSITE FOR SUPPORT
BEZ INDIANS DONT LIKE ANYONE TO INTERFARE IN THIER INTERNAL AFFAIRS
SO BYE

HEY KIA BLTI TU HEY KIA MA BOLO SON SONA ATI KIA KANDALA
KAI KARO A KA MA KANDALA GOMA GA PIRA GAIN GAIEN GA AISH KARIEN GA AUR KIA...

cooldreams said:
you dont make sense in the standpoint that you are scared of animals, yet desire to be an animal doctor. a bit of a conundrum.....
CONUNDRUM OR CONDOMS
IS THIS SPEELING MISTAKE OR WHAT R U SAYING
BAD ENGLISH
I HATE PEOPLE WHO SPEAK DIFFICULT ENGLISH
I HATE THEM BYE

myfavred said:
OO WE KNOW U DONT USE TO BRUSH UR TEETH SO DONT MAKE US AFRIAD LIKE I AM SCARED OF ***
BYE

myfavred said:
She thinks :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
and confuses IQ with general knowledge :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
o u r the biggest FOOL N LIER
I DO SO SO THAT I CAN SEE THAT R U GOING TO REPLY AGAIN OR NOT
BUT U PROVE THAT U DONT THINK BEFORE SPEAK
N I WANA PROVE THAT U R PROVE THAT U R MAD
BEZ AS WE KNOW WISEMAN NEVER SPEAK BEFORE THINKING
BUT U DO OPPOSITE

AS OPPOSITE OF WISE
IS MAD SO U R MAD
BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

sohana said:

Sohana pleeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzz don't go, you can work for the FBI we need people who can encrypt really well. Plus I never spoke I only typed and with not replying I meant not to reply to your questions. Anyways from now on I won't reply to any of your posts. Because in Persian there is a saying

"Jawab-e-Jahilan bashad khamooshi" or should I say "Sag bashad sohana mubashud"

Happy Holidays :love: :love: :love:

I think the poster may just be my 2 and a half year old niece getting into her parents computer again.

sohana said:
I WILL NEVER EVEN IF I BECOME INDIAN PRESIDENT
WELL
MY NATIVE LANGUAGE IS HINDI....SO PROUD I AM
N U DONT NEED TO WORRY
OK GO TO SLEEP
BYE
SO BYE

HEY KIA BLTI TU HEY KIA MA BOLO SON SONA ATI KIA KANDALA
KAI KARO A KA MA KANDALA GOMA GA PIRA GAIN GAIEN GA AISH KARIEN GA AUR KIA...

I am going to see if I can decipher some of your post and answer you:

You said it, not me, remember? TO INVADE USA HEY R U MAD
sohana said:
WHEN BUSH CAN ATTACK N INTERFARE IN THIS WHOLE WORLD THAN WHY CANT I
I AM COMING.......
SMOKEAT
N I LOVE TO INVADE
I DONT CAREEEEE

N U DONT NEED TO WORRY
Oh, good, because I was very worried.

What does BEZ mean? Also, I do take a very strong interest in the affairs of the United States.

Ok, but I am really sad. :( You can still come to our web site if you want.

Ok, I think I am catching on to your strange internet slang. BEZ means because, right? Anyway, what do you mean. If I come to yor website it means I can interfere with India's governmental affairs?

Ok, I will continue to answer your other posts below (this is fun!)

sohana said:
HEY HEY HEY
I WAS SINCERE N MY ALL POSTS REGARDING EDU INFORMATION OF DVM/MD/MBBS WAS CENT PER CENT TRUTH
SOO I DID
not ALL PARTS
THERE SHOULD BE NO RESPECT O F GRAMMER N TENSES N LIKE THAT IN ENGLISH..I THINK SO
FOR IT
SO I HAVE LUCKY

HEY HEY HEY

Have you ever seen the old American cartoon Fat Albert?

What is a cent per cent?

SOO I DID

:confused: :confused:

WTF????

Well, that is sure evident, although I think it is a stretch to even refer to it as damaged English, it is rather more like gibberish. I do not mean to insult you, but you could take your time and try a little harder to be understandable.

You have made that abundantly clear in each one of your posts.

Actually, English is the most widely spoken language in the world. It is estimated rthat more than 60% of the world's population is fluent in thje English language, with many more being at least familiar with it.

FOR IT

He is not exactly what I would call cream of the crop anyway ;)

SO I HAVE LUCKY
What does I have lucky mean?

sohana said:
oo REALLY
WHEN I HURT MYSELF...I DONT REMEMBER........I SAID I DONT CARE........O BUT ONE THING IS VERY PLEASANT THAT U R NOT GOING TO REPLY AGAIN
O THANKS GOD
ATLEAST ONE *** STOP
MY IQ LEVEL WELL DONT TALK ABT IT.......I DONT NEED TO DO SO BEZ I HAVE HEARD THAT IN USA MORE THAN 50% DONT HAVE ANY IDEA THAT WHAT IS GOING ON AROUND THE WORLD...
I AM A BIG FAN OF BUSH BUT NOT MY COUNTRY N THIS WORL
IQ IQ IQ IQ IQ IQ
HMM
THERE R 52 STATES OF USA
HMMM
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
THANKS BYE

WHEN I HURT MYSELF...I DONT REMEMBER........I SAID I DONT CARE........O
You really lost me here. Are you saying you have that psychological condition where you cut yourself to relieve your emotional pain?

I think your estimate of ignorant Americans is a little high there. Anyway, what does your IQ level have to do with American World views?

WTF is that supposed to mean. President Bush is awesome, and at least 54% od Americans agree with me. Even for those who do not, what does our Presidential electiuon have to do us not knowing what is going on in the world. I would say that, the fact that we had record voter turn out in this election, shows that more Americans ARE concerned with global issues and are showing it by voting.

THERE R 52 STATES OF USA
You may want to do some fact checking before you defend your IQ and spout off facts in the same thread. last time I checked, the United States flag had 50 stars in the corner, not 52 :rolleyes:

What? I think there may be a few more countries than Turkey in the Middle East.

I mean no offense to India, but I don't think that is something I would exactly be proud of given the current economic state of India and it's social class structure.

HMMM
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ok, I have no clue what the hell you are even trying to say here :confused: :confused:

BTW, IN AMERICAN INTERNET SLANG, WRITING IN ALL CAPS SIGNIFIES YELLING!!!! STOP YELLING AT US!!!!

sohana said:
CONUNDRUM OR CONDOMS
IS THIS SPEELING MISTAKE OR WHAT R U SAYING
BAD ENGLISH
I HATE PEOPLE WHO SPEAK DIFFICULT ENGLISH
I HATE THEM BYE

Oh, Sohona, don't be so full of hate. we still love you :love:
Where is your mind though young lady. Condoms? I don't see any "speeling" mistake or bad English in the word conundrum, and what is so difficult about is? Here is a link to help you out.

http://www.m-w.com/

sohana said:
OO WE KNOW U DONT USE TO BRUSH UR TEETH SO DONT MAKE US AFRIAD LIKE I AM SCARED OF ***
BYE

What the hell oare you talking about???? :confused:

sohana said:
BEZ AS WE KNOW WISEMAN NEVER SPEAK BEFORE THINKING
BUT U DO OPPOSITE

AS OPPOSITE OF WISE
IS MAD SO U R MAD
BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Do you have a nervous tick with the repeated words and the EEEEEEEEEEEEE's??

Sohona, I am sorry I am giving you such a hard time. Just having some fun. Merry Christmas!!!!!!

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
i love it
i am so happy
bez i want to see that who is going to get hot switch from me
n start replying
hmm it makes people buzy esp americans
i love it
oooooo
i am so surprised that adm is sleeping
that is so coolllllllll
i love it tooo
bez i have created 4-5 id more on this website
but u will recognize me from my lovely english
u will never believe that i have done ielets with 6.5 bands n tofel with 400
mmm
i am not compeling anyone to believe it or not to belive
if u wana believe than its ok
if not than its ur problem
go away
hmm
medic is hooottttttttt
90% of thus world hate americans
u knw that why
oooooooooooooooooo
now u will not agree with me on that bez u r an americans n americans dont have any idea wht is going on this world so u will never world
.............................................lalallalalallalallalalallalalla
..........ya i will be in fbi after some years but a sits an american org. so iam not going to join it
but i will join cid of india i am sure
byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeee
eeee
e
e
e
e
e
i am not going to type more words for someone else ..u know than others will also got switch
bye
eeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeee
eeeeee
eeeeeeee
e
jelous
i will do again eeeee
eee
eeee
eeeeee
eee
again hmmmmmmmmmmm
no its enough
happy xmas toooooooooooooooooooo
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :D :D :mad: :mad: :

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
i love it
i am so happy
bez i want to see that who is going to get hot switch from me
n start replying
hmm it makes people buzy esp americans
i love it
oooooo
i am so surprised that adm is sleeping
that is so coolllllllll
i love it tooo
but u will recognize me from my lovely english
u will never believe that i have done ielets with 6.5 bands n tofel with 400
mmm
i am not compeling anyone to believe it or not to belive
if u wana believe than its ok
if not than its ur problem
go away
hmm
medic is hooottttttttt
u knw that why
oooooooooooooooooo
now u will not agree with me on that bez u r an americans n americans dont have any idea wht is going on this world so u will never world
.............................................lalallalalallalallalalallalalla
..........ya i will be in fbi after some years but a sits an american org. so iam not going to join it
but i will join cid of india i am sure
byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeee
eeee
e
e
e
e
e
i am not going to type more words for someone else ..u know than others will also got switch
bye
eeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeee
eeeeee
eeeeeeee
e
jelous
i will do again eeeee
eee
eeee
eeeeee
eee
again hmmmmmmmmmmm
no its enough
happy xmas toooooooooooooooooooo
:love: :love: :love:

sohana said:
but u will recognize me from my lovely english:

Why would you do that?
sohana said:
medic is hooottttttttt:

Oh, stop, you are making me bush
sohana said:
u knw that why
oooooooooooooooooo
:

I don't think 90% of the world hates America, but I am aware that many people do. The thing is, we don't care, and, as thje world's only superpower with the highest standard of living and freedom, we don't have to ;)

medic170 said:
Why would you do that?

Oh, stop, you are making me bush

I don't think 90% of the world hates America, but I am aware that many people do. The thing is, we don't care, and, as thje world's only superpower with the highest standard of living and freedom, we don't have to ;)
highest standard of living and freedom,

OO 100% FALSE
WHT R U DOING WITH INNOCENT WAR PRISNERS
HMMMMMM
0%
UK IS ON TOP
I LOVE IT
USA IS NOT EVEN IN MY LIST
I AM NOT AGAINST...WE R NOT AGAINST USA ..WE HATE ITS POLICIES
........NOW U WILL SAY ITS AN MEDICAL SESSION
THAN WHY R U TAKING HEADAHE
HMM
LOLOL
DISCO 82

Hmmm N Do Come On Pre-allopatic Forum
N U Will See That Many R Going To Be Angry From My Latest Post
Or It Is Going To Close

LOL!!! medic stop that!! it is just too easy to make fun of her, we all know that she is wrong and messed up, dont waste your time, my friend, haha...

cooldreams said:
LOL!!! medic stop that!! it is just too easy to make fun of her, we all know that she is wrong and messed up, dont waste your time, my friend, haha...
OO REALY
I DONT EVEN HAVE A IDEA ABT IT
BUT HEY
MEDIC U SAID U LOVE THIS N U WILL REPLY ALL
SO DONT TAKE ADVICES OF PEOPLE WHO LIKE DREAMS
HMM OK

cooldreams said:

It is too entertaining to stop!

sohana said:

OO 100% FALSE
HMMMMMM
0%
UK IS ON TOP
I LOVE IT
USA IS NOT EVEN IN MY LIST
I AM NOT AGAINST...WE R NOT AGAINST USA ..WE HATE ITS POLICIES
........NOW U WILL SAY ITS AN MEDICAL SESSION
THAN WHY R U TAKING HEADAHE
HMM
LOLOL
DISCO 82

What prisoners? I don't have any prisoners.
If you mean my country's war prisoners, where do you get that they are innocent?

What policies don't you like?
Also, how does the U.>S foreign policy, right or wrong, effect the fact that we do have the highest standard of living and the most freedom?

What does "THAN WHY R U TAKING HEADAHE" mean and what is DISCO82?

sohana said:

OO 100% FALSE
HMMMMMM
0%
UK IS ON TOP

The US has the largest and most technologically powerful economy in the world, with a per capita GDP of $37,800

GDP:
purchasing power parity - $10.99 trillion (2004 est.)
GDP - real growth rate:
3.1% (2004 est.)
GDP - per capita:
purchasing power parity - $37,800 (2004 est.)
GDP - composition by sector:
agriculture: 1.4%
industry: 26.2%
services: 72.5% (2004 est.)
Investment (gross fixed):
15.2% of GDP (2004 est.)
Population below poverty line:
12% (2004 est.)

Here is the U.K. Numbers per capita GDP is $27,700, so you are wrong as usual ;)
GDP:
purchasing power parity - $1.666 trillion (2004 est.)
GDP - real growth rate:
2.2% (2004 est.)
GDP - per capita:
purchasing power parity - $27,700 (2004 est.)
agriculture: 0.9%
industry: 26.5%
services: 72.6% (2004 est.)
16.2% of GDP (2004 est.)
17% (2002 est.)
Household income or consumption by percentage share:
lowest 10%: 2.3%
highest 10%: 27.7%

Just for kicks, here is India's stats..per capita GDP is only $2,900..ouch!

GDP:
purchasing power parity - $3.033 trillion (2004 est.)
GDP - real growth rate:
8.3% (2004 est.)
GDP - per capita:
purchasing power parity - $2,900 (2004 est.)
agriculture: 23.6%
industry: 28.4%
services: 48% (2002 est.)
23.1% of GDP (2004 est.)
25% (2002 est.)
Household income or consumption by percentage share:
lowest 10%: 3.5%
highest 10%: 33.5%

Pakistan:
Pakistan, an impoverished and underdeveloped country, has suffered from decades of internal political disputes, low levels of foreign investment, and a costly, ongoing confrontation with neighboring India, leading to a per Cpaita GDP of only $2,100.

Status
Not open for further replies.