Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I guess I'm one of the youngest here. 23 y/o AA male. Graduating in December with a BS. I still need to complete my med school requirements and take the MCAT. I'm planning on attending Harvard Extension School or UT-Dallas' pre-health programs next fall (2012).
Hopefully I'll be in med school at 27. What do you guys think about completing a masters during this time? Will it help my application any?
Also, how can I make the most of these next couple years other than getting A's in my premed classes? (Working, research, etc.)
Hopefully I'll be in med school at 27. What do you guys think about completing a masters during this time? Will it help my application any?
Also, how can I make the most of these next couple years other than getting A's in my premed classes? (Working, research, etc.)
... Also doing cancer research (cellular level) at WSU SOM. I want to ultimately practice medicine (Emergency Medicine) and do clinical research for cancer and diabetes.