After one year - SUNY - In State Tuition

Started by nds8817
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

nds8817

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, can anyone comment on if SUNY DS will guarantee NY residency and therfore in state tuition after first year as a resident in NY satisfying the 4 points in the Residency application: meaning ... is it judgemental or if one gets 4 points, they will be guaranteed.
 
I was at another of the SUNY schools for med school and was able to get NY state residency after my first year.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It's been a while since I applied, so I can't honestly remember the details. I believe I had to fill out a form and provide copies of my lease, tax return, and NY driver's license.