After the Ross Interview...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rutennis

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Guys, I need help on this.. I know it is proper etiquette to write
a thank you email after you have had your interview-- which I did.
Now, I have heard that you should also send a thank you card.
Should I send a thank you note? I had my interview last week, and I emailed the guy right after I got home. What do you think I should do?

Members don't see this ad.

Guys, I need help on this.. I know it is proper etiquette to write
a thank you email after you have had your interview-- which I did.
Now, I have heard that you should also send a thank you card.
Should I send a thank you note? I had my interview last week, and I emailed the guy right after I got home. What do you think I should do?

Not for Ross, they probably even forgot who you are, you will get them more happy once you send them a copy of your bank account or an acceptance to your loans. No offense but its not really the same getting into a Carib school and the process as it is getting into an MD school. My friend got into Ross with a phone interview, with a NON-MD secretary working through Michigan who did nothing throughout the interview but talk about her son-in-law who graduated from Ross.

But I have heard that Ross is getting increasingly harder to get into...

Members don't see this ad :)
But I have heard that Ross is getting increasingly harder to get into...

Dont listen to people who give u info from hearsay..

It is always nice to send a thank you message...but if you already sent the email...dont bother with the card.

BTW...ross does not do any phone interviews.

oh dear, i sent teh card already--- the email was an informal thank you, and the card was sent abt 1 week after the interview. That also was not highly formal.

I don't think it's right. In March of 2004 I was interviewed at the tharnall,NJ office It was quite good and informative. I know they scheduled some ppl to fly to Miami as well. I don't know where this info is comming from. Though SABA did accept me with the phone interview, but it was very extensive, and covered basis. There were actually two ppl interviewing me on the phone. Nithing wrong with this approach either.

oh dear, i sent teh card already--- the email was an informal thank you, and the card was sent abt 1 week after the interview. That also was not highly formal.

I think you'll be fine. Don't sweat it so much.