Ok, after one school accepts you, they give you 2 weeks to accept or decline their offer. Now what? What if you haven't interviewed at your other choices? Can you accept their offer and still interview elsewhere. Do you have to attend a school if you told them you will. How long can you hold a spot at one school as you wait for your other schools to offer you a spot? Once you definitely know you will be going to a certain school, do you ever again have to contact AMCAS about anything?