This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
See, I KNEW I was the oldest fossil here.

57!! Still feel like 27 though. Does that count?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm 24 but being in med school, not having a job, and getting an "allowance" from Uncle Sam all makes me feel like a 12 year-old who can drink beer, ruin his appetite with cookies and stay up as late as he wants.

pretty sweet honestly. :cool:

So true. My 20s were broke, 400sf apt in NYC, freedom and happiness.

Now 41, family, house, committees, different kind of happy.

Mid life crisis there buddy? lol

Midlife crisis is commensurate to WHATS YOUR GAME when you reach midlife. I'm 44.

"I RAISE."

2cr38d4.jpg
[/IMG]

Members don't see this ad :)
> 30 and < 50

Let's just leave it at that. ;)

-copro

No honey, I am a girlee girl who is still blonde and hot!!

I'm going to need some sort of confirmation on this one, else the Bull**** Flag will be raised high and set on the flagstaff. Too many not hot chicks claim they still have what they may have never had. Please submit photos for a peer reviewed study of this matter... full length please, clothing left to your discretion. :cool::ninja:

I'm going to need some sort of confirmation on this one, else the Bull**** Flag will be raised high and set on the flagstaff. Too many not hot chicks claim they still have what they may have never had. Please submit photos for a peer reviewed study of this matter... full length please, clothing left to your discretion. :cool::ninja:

Hey babe, you are welcomed to call all of the Bull@!$% that you want. I could care less. I do agree with you that too many not hot chicks claim that they still have something when they are old that they never had. I certainly am not in my 20's but I think I am still a hot blue-eyed blonde in my 30's who is still a size 4 because I freaking work at it (exercise is important boys and girls). By the way, there is no way in hell, I am submitting pictures of myself on an open forum. Now the private forum is a different matter!!
To all of the anesthesia residents out there who are sleep deprived and may not be feeling so hot.. it gets better once your are done. The hotness comes back when you are not sleep deprived. Cheers :D

Hey babe, you are welcomed to call all of the Bull@!$% that you want. I could care less. I do agree with you that too many not hot chicks claim that they still have something when they are old that they never had. I certainly am not in my 20's but I think I am still a hot blue-eyed blonde in my 30's who is still a size 4 because I freaking work at it (exercise is important boys and girls). By the way, there is no way in hell, I am submitting pictures of myself on an open forum. Now the private forum is a different matter!!
To all of the anesthesia residents out there who are sleep deprived and may not be feeling so hot.. it gets better once your are done. The hotness comes back when you are not sleep deprived. Cheers :D

Just trying to separate the wheat from the chaff. I thought after Jet posted his topless pics, others would want to show off their boating photo spreads as well when making public hotness claims... Too bad! Would have made a novel case report for the ASA in '09.

PS - What is this private forum? Is that like the Champagne Room?

Last edited:
Just trying to separate the wheat from the chaff. I thought after Jet posted his topless pics, others would want to show off their boating photo spreads as well when making public hotness claims... Too bad! Would have made a novel case report for the ASA in '09.

PS - What is this private forum? Is that like the Champagne Room?

You should join the pf and see what you think (wink wink) :cool:

22 and an MS I

Just turned 29- and just lose some hair, that stops all those "are you old enough" comments right quick