Aggregate Loan Limits for Undergrad, how am I eligible?

Started by EMDO2018
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

EMDO2018

Membership Revoked
Removed
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Okay, so the federal financial aid site said there was an aggregate loan limit of 57000 for all undergrad. And 138000 for grad. For all total sub and unsub loans I have 59k for undergrad and maybe around 23k for grad loans. I called the fin aid office at the school I attend, and they told me I was eligible for more loans. Im listed as second bachelors, so how can I be eligible for more loans? The woman on the phone also told me I would be eligible for 12.5k for this year, and I have used about 6k of that.