ahhh i need helppp... test in.. 3 days

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

yrl

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
i'm soooo nervous. i've been studying for 3 months now.. and i've taken a gazillion practice tests and i do OK on them (19-20ish). but experience tells me i generally do a lotttt worse on actual exams than i do on practice ones (i get nervous and i start over thinking everything and my brain just loses half the information it contained...)

i just took the second topscore test and got 19 bio, 20 chem, 19 orgo, 23 QR, 21 PAT, 21 RC.. it says i got a 20 AA and 20 TS but shouldn't TS be 19?
and i literally guessed on all the orgo's.... and apparently my bio's not that solid either. so my question is.... whatttt should i do in the next 3 days that will help my bio and orgo MOSTTTTT. like realistically speaking too. THANKS.

Members don't see this ad.

Also having my dat on the 27th!!! lol

I'm actually flying to another city so only 2 days for myself....even worse.

Good luck on your DAT!!!

i'm soooo nervous. i've been studying for 3 months now.. and i've taken a gazillion practice tests and i do OK on them (19-20ish). but experience tells me i generally do a lotttt worse on actual exams than i do on practice ones (i get nervous and i start over thinking everything and my brain just loses half the information it contained...)

i just took the second topscore test and got 19 bio, 20 chem, 19 orgo, 23 QR, 21 PAT, 21 RC.. it says i got a 20 AA and 20 TS but shouldn't TS be 19?
and i literally guessed on all the orgo's.... and apparently my bio's not that solid either. so my question is.... whatttt should i do in the next 3 days that will help my bio and orgo MOSTTTTT. like realistically speaking too. THANKS.
mine is the 28th! :eek: i keep telling myself 1) i will probably do better than i think 2) even if i have to re-take, it's not the end of the world.

your practice scores look good though, stay positive and good luck!