Identification requirements on day of test

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kevin Ho

Reaction score
My test, is next Saturday and I was wondering what should I do this week? My boot camp membership expires tomorrow, but I've recorded all the full lengths and planning to review thru the week.
Also, I was just planning to bring my passport and driver's license, is that fine?

Members don't see this ad.

My test, is next Saturday and I was wondering what should I do this week? My boot camp membership expires tomorrow, but I've recorded all the full lengths and planning to review thru the week.
Also, I was just planning to bring my passport and driver's license, is that fine?
If you are taking your exam next Saturday you are on the home stretch. IMO, this should be a time for review and focusing on any areas of weakness. All students are different in the way they study and their strengths and weaknesses. I tell my students if at anytime leading up the exam you feel you are not ready or a little more study time can make a difference in the outcome, it is advisable to reschedule.(I am not saying this is you.)
Those id's are fine, but when in doubt is is always best to contact the testing center or take the Prometric Test Drive that allows you to visit the testing center, use the computers and ask all the questions and concerns prior to test day.

Wishing you the best...Nancy

Reactions: 1 user