ahhhhh error on the Optomcas site

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mrobles

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So i was applying to Berkeley optometry and it says the deadline has a passed. Anyone have this problem....suggestions!!! i am freaking out!
optomcas_error.JPG

optomcas_error_large.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

I think Berkeley's deadline indeed was December 1 (2009). You can contact admissions, if you wish, but I'm not sure what can be done, as I doubt the college has much say over OptomCAS's system, which shouldn't let you apply to a school the deadline of which has passed.

Yeah, that's not an error. Sorry. Why'd you wait?

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah, that's not an error. Sorry. Why'd you wait?

The Berkeley applicants, with their 400 TS and 400 AA, think that they can apply at their own convenience :p

Just kidding guys...

Last edited:
It was an error with Optomcas. I love how Berkeley staff is so quick to respond to situations like this. ahhhhhh I was getting an anxiety attack thinking I was too late, but everything has worked out. ^_^ Hopefully, I'll get some interviews. :)

Their site says Dec. 1.

Right, but the original-poster says it was a mistake his application couldn't go through -- doesn't this mean the deadline has not yet passed?

I don't know how it could be a mistake if it said 12/1 and Berkeley themselves say it was 12/1. According to their website the deadline has passed.