Program-Specific Info / Q's AIC vs Springfield College?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Msiraco

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone,

I am having trouble deciding which program to attend in the fall. After researching the two, I know their pass rates on the NBCOT are pretty much the same. I learned AIC is roughly 100k to attend and is 3 years (but students have summers off). I also learned there isn't a capstone for this program and most of their fieldwork is level I. Springfield college is absolutely beautiful but I believe it is 120k and is a 2 year program including summers. I don't know if there is a capstone or what level their fieldwork is at Springfield College...

If anyone has any advice or input, I would greatly appreciate it!
 
Are you including cost of living into springfield's cost? I thought it was only around 80k



Hello everyone,

I am having trouble deciding which program to attend in the fall. After researching the two, I know their pass rates on the NBCOT are pretty much the same. I learned AIC is roughly 100k to attend and is 3 years (but students have summers off). I also learned there isn't a capstone for this program and most of their fieldwork is level I. Springfield college is absolutely beautiful but I believe it is 120k and is a 2 year program including summers. I don't know if there is a capstone or what level their fieldwork is at Springfield College...

If anyone has any advice or input, I would greatly appreciate it!
 
My math was completely wrong. I may have included books, rent, car payments, etc.. and did a worse case scenario. It is only about 80k!