Army AIMS v2.0

Started by DD214_DOC
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DD214_DOC

Full Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know much about this new thing? Does it actually matter for us medical corps officers? I have not heard anything about a PCS from my consultant, and locally nobody is tracking a loss or gain for my position for the upcoming cycle. Yet, I'm bombarded with emails to submit my rank order list and such.
 
Does anyone know much about this new thing? Does it actually matter for us medical corps officers? I have not heard anything about a PCS from my consultant, and locally nobody is tracking a loss or gain for my position for the upcoming cycle. Yet, I'm bombarded with emails to submit my rank order list and such.

It sound you are in the upcoming PCS cycle due to your YMAV. The consultants have been relegated to a purely advisory roll and do not make the decisions on PCSing. HRC is now in control although the consultants have big input. You need to contact your career manager. You should rank ten places in the marketplace and rank your current station number 1, unless you don’t want to move. I would NOT ignore it. You may make yourself an easy target for a crappy assignment otherwise.