AIRP starting 9/19- Roommate desired

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

businessdocn12

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all,

I'm a male rising PGY-4 who will be attending AIRP for four weeks beginning September 21st. As I am the only resident from my institution going that month, I would ideally like to share a place with other residents (open to male and female) going during the same timeframe. If there is anyone attending during those dates whom is open for a[nother] roommate, please email me at [email protected]. I'd also appreciate if anyone who knows someone who fits the description would share my information with the relevant parties. Thanks!