Alabama COM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

armpitsOFmight

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Banjo's aren't really our style. Have you ever been to Alabama?

Yes, you have pigs as pets and you sometimes ride the bigger ones to work.

If it's for eating, it's not a pet. Grew up next to a hog farmer, and thanks to free range law, I learned to run really fast. Hogs are mean and surprisingly fast. Never knew anyone to play a banjo though.

Why didn't you just shoot it with one of your side arms? A true 'Bama girl never leaves her home without one. Are you a troll?

Here's an OMM instructor from ACOM giving class:

red-neck1-300x165.png

lolol, c'mon now. Dothan is actually a decent town.

unfortunately, it is just 160mi from Seminole, AL, home to this incident:

[YOUTUBE]4jG0D2nRGrQ[/YOUTUBE]

Members don't see this ad :)
"OMM Rules!"

2rcpy6d.jpg

Seriously though...folks at ACOM were really nice. Seemed like they will have a nice program there.

There goes a minute of my life I will never get back...

while good natured fun is all well and good, there is a line. I encourage all of you to remember that medicine is a very small world. It is amazing how much what you may think is funny and post here now will come back to haunt you in the future.

If you can't be supportive, at least keep it professional.

while good natured fun is all well and good, there is a line. I encourage all of you to remember that medicine is a very small world. It is amazing how much what you may think is funny and post here now will come back to haunt you in the future.

If you can't be supportive, at least keep it professional.

I encourage you to get rid of trolls. :D

OP is just looking for trouble.

I encourage you to get rid of trolls. :D

OP is just looking for trouble.

Agree, about 98 of his 99 posts have been deliberately antagonistic. What's a guy gotta do to get banned around here?

"OMM Rules!"

2rcpy6d.jpg

Seriously though...folks at ACOM were really nice. Seemed like they will have a nice program there.
The program will be stellar and the clinical rotations have been in place for about a decade.

:cool:

Trolling is subjective. One man's junk is another's treasure.

The program will be stellar and the clinical rotations have been in place for about a decade.

:cool:

Ya, I liked what I saw there...Just liked another program better. ;) For me, the folks behind the school were one of the best parts of ACOM. They were all so friendly and welcoming. Made the interview day very enjoyable.

Its unfortunate that they had so much drama when they did. Never a good thing, especially for a brand new school. Even more unfortunate that it was all happening right before seat deposit decisions were due... I know for a fact it turned off some really good accepted candidates. :naughty:

Oh well. Good luck in Dothan this Fall!

what drama did they have? i ended up turning down as well, but i never heard of drama

I see the PC police have arrived. Goodnight sweet thread