Alabama COM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If it's for eating, it's not a pet. Grew up next to a hog farmer, and thanks to free range law, I learned to run really fast. Hogs are mean and surprisingly fast. Never knew anyone to play a banjo though.
 
Why didn't you just shoot it with one of your side arms? A true 'Bama girl never leaves her home without one. Are you a troll?
 
Here's an OMM instructor from ACOM giving class:

red-neck1-300x165.png
 
lolol, c'mon now. Dothan is actually a decent town.

unfortunately, it is just 160mi from Seminole, AL, home to this incident:

[YOUTUBE]4jG0D2nRGrQ[/YOUTUBE]
 
"OMM Rules!"

2rcpy6d.jpg







Seriously though...folks at ACOM were really nice. Seemed like they will have a nice program there.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
while good natured fun is all well and good, there is a line. I encourage all of you to remember that medicine is a very small world. It is amazing how much what you may think is funny and post here now will come back to haunt you in the future.

If you can't be supportive, at least keep it professional.
 
while good natured fun is all well and good, there is a line. I encourage all of you to remember that medicine is a very small world. It is amazing how much what you may think is funny and post here now will come back to haunt you in the future.

If you can't be supportive, at least keep it professional.

I encourage you to get rid of trolls. 😀

OP is just looking for trouble.
 
The program will be stellar and the clinical rotations have been in place for about a decade.

😎

Ya, I liked what I saw there...Just liked another program better. 😉 For me, the folks behind the school were one of the best parts of ACOM. They were all so friendly and welcoming. Made the interview day very enjoyable.

Its unfortunate that they had so much drama when they did. Never a good thing, especially for a brand new school. Even more unfortunate that it was all happening right before seat deposit decisions were due... I know for a fact it turned off some really good accepted candidates. :naughty:

Oh well. Good luck in Dothan this Fall!