You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Alabama Interviews 2018
Started by bsr1189
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Did you receive one bsr1189 ?Hello everyone,
Please post here, if anyone have received an interview call from UAB.
I have got one...Hello everyone,
Please post here, if anyone have received an interview call from UAB.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Jadu88... when did you get the invitations? What was ur completion date?
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
I have got one...
Hello everyone,
Please post here, if anyone have received an interview call from UAB.[/QUOT
what is usually asked for the bench test at UAB?
when is your interview? I also got one. do you what is asked for the bench test at UAB?I have got one...
Can u guys give the dates of your completion?
Anyone know of any interview/bench test info specific to UAB? I just got an interview email today from them for June 22-23.
I also got an interview. Any idea what they ask in bench test?
No clue. Can't seem to find any program specific subjects that are asked about for UAB.
Last year they gave class 2, PFM crown prep, FGC(not sure of this one) & treatment planning of some case
Thanks for the info!
how do we prepare for the treatment planning of any case?Last year they gave class 2, PFM crown prep, FGC(not sure of this one) & treatment planning of some case
Received my acceptance email earlier today (06/28) from Dr. Filler for the 2018 IDP program. Pretty quick turnaround considering that the interview/bench test process was on 06/22-06/23.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey congratulations on the acceptance.!!! Can you tell if you took any professional help for personal interview preparation or you practiced yourself? Would appreciate your feedback..
Thanks! I personally did not seek professional help for the bench test/interview process. For the latter, I did a few mock interviews on my own time. I also practiced for the bench test on my own with a kit that I setup (compressor, handpiece, Columbia typodont, etc). I had my General Dentist evaluate my preps.
OK. thank you very much for the feedback.
No worries. Good luck to you!
Hi, Can anyone tell what is asked for the UAB bench test?
Lookitsanna
Full Member
Can anyone share about the UAB interview pls?
Has UAB started sending invites for this cycle?Can anyone share about the UAB interview pls?
Any invites from UAB for 2019 cycle?
Lookitsanna
Full Member
Yes, someone in Fb caapid group said she received an ivHas UAB started sending invites for this cycle?