Alabama Interviews 2018

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bsr1189

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Please post here, if anyone have received an interview call from UAB.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Jadu88... when did you get the invitations? What was ur completion date?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Hello everyone, I also got the invite today. Any idea what they ask and also do we have to take any documents to the iv.
thank you

Anyone know of any interview/bench test info specific to UAB? I just got an interview email today from them for June 22-23.

I also got an interview. Any idea what they ask in bench test?

Members don't see this ad :)
Received my acceptance email earlier today (06/28) from Dr. Filler for the 2018 IDP program. Pretty quick turnaround considering that the interview/bench test process was on 06/22-06/23.

Hey congratulations on the acceptance.!!! Can you tell if you took any professional help for personal interview preparation or you practiced yourself? Would appreciate your feedback..

Thanks! I personally did not seek professional help for the bench test/interview process. For the latter, I did a few mock interviews on my own time. I also practiced for the bench test on my own with a kit that I setup (compressor, handpiece, Columbia typodont, etc). I had my General Dentist evaluate my preps.