Interviews CAAPID 2021-2022

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Allograft_

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am starting this to discuss about the interviews in this cycle

Members don't see this ad.

Any idea when the California schools might start sending out invites?

Members don't see this ad :)
Any news from Temple or Indiana university?

Has anyone gotten a response from UIC?

Hi.
Anyone who has got interview invite from UCSF?

No word on my part. I got an invite for the university at Buffalo and before that Indiana university.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey everyone! Does anyone know of a Groupme or WhatsApp group or anything for Penn dental pass program class of 2024? I’m attending in January and just wanted to know if there’s one or we can make one! Good luck everyone!

Last edited:
Hey everyone! Does anyone know of a Groupme or WhatsApp group or anything for Penn dental pass program class of 2024? I’m attending in January and just wanted to know if there’s one or we can make one! Good luck everyone!
Congratulations! If you don’t mind me asking, is this your first cycle or have you applied before? Can you please share your profile?

thanks

Congratulations! If you don’t mind me asking, is this your first cycle or have you applied before? Can you please share your profile?

thanks
Thank you! It was my first cycle, as far as my profile I don’t really have anything outstanding I think. I have a specialty in periodontics, Toefl 110, have worked as an assistant for a few years and volunteer in a local high school. Are you waiting for anyone in particular?

Thank you! It was my first cycle, as far as my profile I don’t really have anything outstanding I think. I have a specialty in periodontics, Toefl 110, have worked as an assistant for a few years and volunteer in a local high school. Are you waiting for anyone in particular?
Thank you for your response. Only applied to four schools, finished the application process last week. Meharry, Boston, Rutgers and Pittsburgh. Its my first cycle as well. Super nervous and not sure what kind of a profile is good enough or what exactly do they expect fr a good/ideal candidate

Thank you for your response. Only applied to four schools, finished the application process last week. Meharry, Boston, Rutgers and Pittsburgh. Its my first cycle as well. Super nervous and not sure what kind of a profile is good enough or what exactly do they expect fr a good/ideal candidate
It’s hard to say really how the selection process is you know? But hopefully you’ll hear from them soon, best of luck to you!

Yesterday USC sent an email saying my application is still under consideration. Did anyone else get an email like this?

Hi guys, for any one who would like some advice and tips for this grueling process, please follow and DM me on @lifeofdrj on Instagram! I got into UTHSCSA this yr on my first cycle and also Boston university for prosthodontics with other interviews! I’m more than happy to personally help anyone with their application and advice!