ALabama state PT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey...has anyone applied and heard back from Alabama State? They sent me an email last week asking to submit some additional information to their graduate department? Hopefully that's a good sign?

Members don't see this ad.

O ok...when did u apply? And u didn't receive that email?

Members don't see this ad :)
Im waiting as well..keep me updated !

Im waiting as well..keep me updated !

Hey..I received an email last Saturday about them sending out interview invites..but based on the other Alabama state forum..today is the last day to receive an email. One person on that forum actually got an email to invite and a friend of mine got an interview email too but still nothing for me:/ so idk.

Hey..I received an email last Saturday about them sending out interview invites..but based on the other Alabama state forum..today is the last day to receive an email. One person on that forum actually got an email to invite and a friend of mine got an interview email too but still nothing for me:/ so idk.
Oh my goodness :(

I know but let's try to keep hope alive..even tho. Mine is slipping away slightly. Sorry

So I just called ASU and asked had all interview notifications been sent out and was told that they would all be sent out by the end of THIS week too. Guess they got a little behind schedule.

Has anyone actually received an email from Alabama State getting a rejection from them?