Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
is this a serious question?
Don't go there, I'm cranky today.
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
is this a serious question?
Don't go there, I'm cranky today.
you bout to pop?
In 3 weeks from today, I get to have this kid. That will make 8 weeks that I have been in the hospital. Gag.
Must have been a UCSF graduate. Surely only a person who went to the top ranked pharmacy school could be offered that kind of cash.
Alaska? I wouldn't move up there for 5 million dollars. Gotta really suck living there.
Have you been?
hmmmm baby and i may have a same b day..
Is your birthday June 10? That's my older daughters birthday too, they will have the same birthday.
No, I just really hate the cold weather, lack of sunshine, and snow. Why can't Florida and Hawaii give sign on bonuses!?! LOL...
No...but close... buncha geminis
Best kind 👍
Congrats btw Cyclo...hope the rest of the pregnancy goes smooth!
In 3 weeks from today, I get to have this kid. That will make 8 weeks that I have been in the hospital. Gag.
Thank you everyone! I will post a picture of her when she gets here. Only 20 more days to go!
Nope it wasn't, just though I'd continue the trend of this thread.I'm curious....is this a serious response?
Alaska=Sausage fest
Ok if you are a ghey or you are a criminal looking to lay low for a few years.

I took a graveyard hospital job for $198,000 per year with $100,000 per year retainer for 5 years. And the beauty of it was that it was tax free income. They also provided lodging and food. I ended up doing another 5 years...saved every penny and retired to Bahamas. One time I took 3 months off and got on Time Bandit for king crab fishing. They did a segment on me... about the crazy pharmacist.. That was me.
Ah. The Great Urban Myth of Pharmacy.
Yup. My uncle's friend's granddaughter signed a contract for $1.5 million for 5 years in Nome. Mmmhmmm.
Back in the day, everyone fell for this one. It just seems ridiculous today...
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.