Albany College Of Pharmacy - Please Help

Started by anna05
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

anna05

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got accepted by Albany College of Pharmacy with the accelerated 3 years program. The program will start in summer May, 22, 06. That means I have to move there from Atlanta. Ga in one week after the final exam of my current Spring classes. I have never been there in Albany, and I do not know how I can survive with cold weather & snow. I am really concerned about the school, the program, the curriculum & the hardness, & the grading system of the school. Also I want to know the average passing rate and the successful rate of students taking Albany. Is there anybody who is attending Albany school or know who is doing so. Please help me with these information please. I am so scared to move. 😕
 
This is a duplicate thread. I've closed this one in the pharmacy forum, because this topic belongs in the pre-pharmacy forum where the other thread on this topic is. In the future, please do not create duplicate threads in multiple forums.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.