Albany college of pharmacy

Started by Palmtreez
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Palmtreez

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hey! I haven't really seen any recent threads about this school so I wanted to make one. I just got a complete email today about my application. I was wondering how long afterwards does it typically take to receive an email about an interview!
Thanks 🙂🙂
 
hey! I haven't really seen any recent threads about this school so I wanted to make one. I just got a complete email today about my application. I was wondering how long afterwards does it typically take to receive an email about an interview!
Thanks 🙂🙂

Well, crickets so far. Have you heard anything? I just got a complete email myself and I'm obviously curious!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hey! I haven't really seen any recent threads about this school so I wanted to make one. I just got a complete email today about my application. I was wondering how long afterwards does it typically take to receive an email about an interview!
Thanks 🙂🙂
Did any of you get in?