This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rocket_9890

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello!

I am a current medical student at Albany Medical College looking for one female roommate.

The apartment is a 2bed/2bath, so you would get your own bathroom and bedroom. Appliances are all new, laundry/dryer in the unit, dishwasher, the apartment complex has its own gym, study lounge area, and is extremely well maintained with very responsive owners. This is one of the nicest apartment complexes in Albany and also probably one of the closest to school (5 minute walk) which is ideal for 3rd/4th year when you want to be close to the hospital/school for rotations and especially when it snows/if you’re not bringing a car.

The apartment also comes with a massive parking garage so if you are bringing a car, you never have to worry about the snow or parking, and theres free on street parking right in front as well. The garage is also actually connected to the hospital, so you never have to walk outside at night if you’re coming late from the library.

The apartment is also a 2 minute walk to CVS, Bank of America, and Stewarts.

The space is like brand new, very clean, safe, and quiet (as am I), which is a plus if you like studying from home. Also as a third year I wouldn’t be home a lot so added bonus! I also have a lot of 1st year books that I’d be willing to lend as well.

This is probably one of the nicest apartments and most ideal for students who are looking for a good space to study in and to be able to focus in, especially during second year.

Feel free to message me if you have any questions/are interested!

Members don't see this ad.